Residential Property Owners Insurance

SME Insurance

Residential Property Owners Insurance


Covering all types of residential property.

We cover all types of residential property owners including landlords, property management organisations, and residential associations. We also cover all types of residential property including houses, city-centre apartments, bungalows, converted properties, unoccupied, non-standard, and multi-use properties.

There are lots of different types of property which can be insured under the residential property owners insurance, often also known as landlords insurance. On the whole, these policies are designed for owners of domestic dwellings who own but are not currently living in the property, such as those which are rented out to a tenant. There are different risks which need to be covered for properties such as these, including legal expenses, accidental damage, loss of rent and liability insurance to name a few.

As well as advising on the level of residential property owners insurance that is right for your requirements, we will arrange a policy that covers your property related risks, with enhanced wording if required.

Residential property owners insurance cover can typically be arranged within the same or next working day. However, we will carry out face-to-face client visits when required. We have a number of field-based account executives located across the country to allow for this.

SME Insurance by Sector


Cyber attacks are a rapidly growing, see how we ensure you are protected. 

Commercial Combined

An all-in-one package that protects risks such as cover for buildings, stock, contents, interruption and liabilities. 

Directors’ and Officers’

Often referred to ad 'D&O', this policy is designed to defend individuals against damaging claims.

Shops and Offices

From office blocks and home offices to hairdressers, florists and newsagents, we cover the entire scope of this sector.  

Commercial Property Owners

For property owners, investors or developers, single property to portfolio's, we have the solution.


One policy for fleets of all sizes. Our online platform compares insurers within minutes, so you know you have the right cover.

Professional Indemnity

Often referred to as 'PI', a profession-based risk management package.


Our package covers every single trade. Simple, effective and delivered by the same or following working day.

Motor Trade

For dealerships, mechanics, valeters, bodyshops and everything in-between, we've got you covered.


Including buildings, contents, liability, unoccupied and rental protection.

Golf Course

Golf courses possess specific risks which specialised golf course insurance can help protect you against.


Whether you are a small independent bakery, or a larger chain, it is vital you consider your level of business insurance.

Who do I


If you would like to talk more about your SME Insurance needs please contact Rob.

Rob Marshall

Head of SME

Who do I


Rob Marshall

Head of SME

Employee Benefits

Have you considered an Employee Benefits package? Such a policy can help you attract and retain a highly skilled and dedicated workforce.

Claims Support

We will act on your behalf, to manage your claim from initial notification to settlement. We will also make sure you are kept up to date throughout the entire process.